A complex, constantly shifting cybersecurity and regulatory landscape is a reality of modern life. Effectively navigating cyber and regulatory changes is now a critical differentiator that helps elite organizations emerge – and stay – on top.
MBL provides comprehensive cybersecurity services to create long-term, sustainable solutions that address every facet of the evolving cyber landscape.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance: Modern business requires adherence to U.S. federal, state and even international security compliance directives and frameworks, including FISMA, NIST800-53, NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) and ISO. We evaluate your short, medium and long-term business needs to determine the cybersecurity requirements that impact you now and in the future. We then design sustainable, audit-defensible programs that satisfy every security compliance regime you face. Our experienced practitioners develop and maintain security documentation, execute security control assessments, and perform continuous monitoring to ensure your IT and data assets are identified and protected throughout the lifecycle. We also have extensive experience conducting U.S. federal-specific Security Assessment & Authorization (SA&A) efforts and serving as formal Information System Security Officers (ISSOs).
- Security Engineering and Operations: Effective cyber engineering and security operations programs support numerous initiatives. Our turnkey security engineering services equip you with technical solutions tailored to your threat landscape, IT and budget realities. We then train your operators to use these capabilities in support of diverse initiatives. From secure IT transformation and cloud migration, to IT compliance, to SecDevOps support, MBL designs security operations programs to efficiently tackle modern security challenges and improve organizational performance.
- Threat Intelligence: The collection and analysis of threat intelligence powers a proactive approach to cybersecurity. It also satisfies emerging U.S. federal security regulations that mandate integration of intelligence into security and compliance programs. MBL draws from diverse open and proprietary sources to identify emerging threats and track cybersecurity trends. We then filter this intel, tailor it to your unique context, and keep you briefed with actionable, operationally relevant guidance.
- Vulnerability Management: MBL’s comprehensive, consistent approach for finding and closing vulnerabilities drives continuous improvement in security and compliance posture. Our skilled professionals work every major scanning platform, and partner with engineering and operations teams to understand, track, remediate and validate closure, enterprise-wide.
- Penetration Testing: Our pentesting approach uses black hat techniques – in a cautious, disciplined way – to safely expose your organization to the reality of a modern cyber-attack. We then partner with you to harden your networks and applications by efficiently addressing immediate weaknesses, while charting a course towards a stronger, more secure future. We can also tailor our internal, external and application pentesting to support any major compliance framework. Frameworks supported by MBL’s pentesting include CMMC, FedRAMP, PCI DSS, NIST/FISMA and FFIEC.
- Training and Awareness: We provide both general and role-based cybersecurity training mapped to the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Framework. MBL’s off-the-shelf training can quickly meet security compliance requirements or address technical skill gaps. Or we can build custom training programs mapped to your immediate needs and road mapped to future workforce development goals. We also provide outsourced management of large enterprise training programs to achieve training completion goals, track and report progress for compliance, and develop cybersecurity career paths for IT and security professionals.